I’m sure by now you’ve noticed the popularity growing in diaper cakes. I think they are so cute! Recently a family member had a baby boy, and I made a dinosaur diaper cake to go with her theme. I failed to take pictures of the process, but here is the finished project! Here are the items I used:
- Large burlap ribbon to cover the diapers (which I folded, rather than rolling, which is the most popular way to do it). I bought the burlap at Wal-Mart, during the after Christmas clearance sale.
- Large green ribbon– Wal-Mart
- Two kinds of brown ribbon– The one wrapped around is from the Dollar Tree, and the sheer sparkly one I used for the bows (which were hot glued on) was something I already had, and can’t remember where it was purchased at.
- All of the dinosaurs, little trees, and paper strips were from the Dollar Tree.
- The “E” monogram was something I made on my computer, then printed on green card stock and laminated.
Have you ever made a diaper cake? They are not hard! Even if you don’t think you are creative, I’m sure you can do one for your next baby shower!